Common Entrance Test Karnataka 2012
Common Entrance Test (CET) Karnataka is conducted by CET cell Bangalore, Karnataka. Students, who wish to earn a bachelors degree qualification in medicine should appear for this test.
On the basis of performance in CET Examination, CET cell prepares the merit ranking of candidates. Candidates who find a place in CET merit can get admission into any one of the following medical program.
- M.B.B.S. Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- B.D.S. Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- B.A.M.S. Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery
- B.H.M.S. Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery
- B.U.M.S. Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery