COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Process
You need to apply only online for COMEDK UGET 2014. The online application form for COMEDK UEGT 2014 is available at: http://www.comedk.org/UGET/UG_ApplicationForm.aspx
The fee varies according to the number of courses you’re applying to:
• Rs.1200 (if you’re applying to MBBS/ BDS or B.E. and are writing UGET 2014 for 3 subjects – PCB or PCM)
• Rs.1500 (if you’re applying for MBBS/ BDS as well as B.E. and are writing UGET 2014 for 4 subjects – PCMB)
Take a printout of the completed application form and send it to the COMEDK office by Speed Post or Courier to reach there on or before 12 April, 2014 (before 5 p.m.)
The Executive Secretary - COMEDK,
# 132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore - 560055,
The printout of the online application form must not be folded and should be sent in a A4 size envelope along with the following documents:
1. Demand Draft: drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of "COMEDK", payable at Bangalore). The DD amount would be Rs.1200 or Rs. 1500 depending on the number of courses you’re applying to. Your application number, name & contact number should be mentioned at the back of the DD. Check for the banker’s signature on the DD.
2. Online study certificate: system generated certificate which will be printed along with the COMEDK UGET 2014 online application form and requires to be attested by the head of the institution you last studied in (12th class / 2nd PUC).
3. Photocopy of 10th Standard Marks Card or School Leaving Certificate stating your date of birth.
4. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and Minority of Karnataka need to also provide the photocopy of the supporting certificates