COMEDK UGET 2014
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET) will be held to shortlist candidates for admission to 25 dental, 14 medical and over 150 engineering colleges. Approximately 20,000 seats are expected to be available. Undergraduate admission will be made for courses in member institutions of the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation Trust (KPCF).
Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology can write COMEDK UGET 2014. On the basis of performance in COMEDK UGET entrance exam, COMEDK prepares merit rank of candidates. Scores from COMEDK UGET 2014 are only valid for the upcoming academic year.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Important dates
COMEDK UGET 2014 dates are listed below:
- Online application form available (MBBS/BDS/B.E.): 12 March, 2014
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms (MBBS/BDS/B.E.): 12 April, 2014
- Online test admission tickets (admit cards) uploading by: 25 April, 2014
- COMEDK UGET-2014 test day: 11 May, 2014
- Provisional answer keys to be published: 11 May, 2014 (late in the evening)
- Last date for objections on answer keys: 14 May, 2014
- Final answer key to be published: 24 May, 2014
- Test scores to be published: 30 May, 2014
- Last date for objects on test scores: 5 June, 2014
- Rank list & rank card to be published online: 4 June, 2014
Bachelors in Architecture (B.Arch.) centralized counseling
- Online application form form available (B.Arch.): 23 May, 2014
- Last date to receive completed application forms (B.Arch.): 9 June, 2014
- Rank list for B.Arch to be published: 1 July, 2014
COMEDK UGET Online application form
Aspirants can apply only online at www.comedk.org to appear in the COMEDK UGET 2014 examination.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility criteria
COMEDK UGET 2014 is a common entrance test for admission into medical, engineering and architecture degree programmes at the undergraduate level. Find out about program-wise eligibility criteria.
COMEDK UGET Exam pattern
Find out more about the COMEDK UGET 2014 exam pattern for different papers.
The following courses are offered in COMEDK member institutions in Karnataka.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS): Four years, one-year internship
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.): Four years
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS): Four and a half years, one-year internship
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.): Five years
B.E. courses are available in branches including the following:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automation and Robotics Engineering
- Automobiles Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Cement and Ceramic Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Construction Tech and Management
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Industrial Engineering and Production
- Information Science
- Instrumentation Technology (or Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- Mining Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Textile Engineering
COMEDK UGET Member Institutions
The test is one aspect of the admission process for first-year degree programmes offered by private (medical, dental, engineering and architecture) colleges in Karnataka. See the stream-wise list of member institutions.
The test will be held in the following cities:
- Bangalore 01
- Mysore 02
- Tumkur 03
You may not change your test centre once it has been fixed.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Results
Are you waiting for COMEDK UGET results? Find out your results when available. The COMEDK UGET 2014 test scores are scheduled to be published on 30 May, 2014. Final rank list & rank card will be published on 4 June, 2014. You need to download and take a printout of your Online Rank Card as it won't be sent to you by post/ courier.
The printout of your online rank card is necessary to attend the counselling session.
Please note that medical and dental applicants won't be eligible for a rank unless they secure at least 50% marks (40% for SC, ST, OBC candidates of Karnataka) in the English paper in COMEDK UGET 2014.
COMEDK UGET Contact Details
#132, 2nd Floor, 17th Cross, 11th Main
Malleswaram, Bangalore - 560 055
Facsimile (Fax): 080-23568309
COMEDK UGET 2014 QnA: Have a question? Ask on our QnA page.