COMEDK PGET 2014 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of COMEDK PGET 2014 will be as follows:
- There will be one test for PG Medical and one test for PG Dental Courses.
- Each test will have 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes.
- The test will begin at 10:00 a.m. and end at 1:00 p.m.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer Sheet.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
There will be no negative marking. No mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question.
COMEDK PGET 2014 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
COMEDK PGET Syllabus 2014 for the Post Graduate Medical / Dental entrance test is based on the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. syllabus as prescribed by MCI / DCI, respectively. The number of questions related to each subject in COMEDK PGET is approximately as mentioned below:
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||11|
|TB & Chest Diseases||5|
|Dental Anatomy / Histology||12|
|Oral Medicine / Radiology||12|
|Preventive / Community Dentistry||12|
|Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery||12|